Friday, November 8, 2013

Elf on the brain...


Welcome to today's post.
I know it's a bit early, but..........
I have elves on my brain. So, I thought why not spread some elfish cheer around. 
I have for you today an upcycled bottle project. 
I just love altering bottles. I think the possibilities are endless, 
not to mention they're just plain FUN. 


First, I chose a bottle that I thought was a bit different. 
It is the prettiest blue hue, not your typical green or clear.
It was originally a bottle of German white wine. 
I can't remember the name, but I do remember that it was yummy. 


You can see above that I added layer upon layer to my bottle.
I started with Christmas tissue from my supplies and kept adding from there
and collage images from Altered Pages.  
I thought how perfect is he? He is obviously enjoying his beverage and
his little pants are just the right color blue to match the bottle. 


I then added some blingy trim from my stash to the upper rim of the bottle 
along with pretty vintage garland bursting out of the cork. 


If you are going to be so kind as to give your upcycled project as a gift, 
be sure to take the time and make a cute little coordinating card.
You have all of your supplies out now anyway, you may as well. :-)   


Happy Creating! 
Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment