Thursday, April 17, 2014


So, it's Friday again. Yes! Thank you!

Today on the blog I am giving a sneak peek into a little Trending Tuesday fun. Most of you know that the Altered Pages Design Team has a monthly Trending Tuesday special post and I am preparing for mine. This months theme is, well, can you say multi-tasking? We are cross promoting with two other amazing groups. We are working with Unruly PaperArts and  Leaky Shed. The oh so fun theme is teacups and tiaras along with Moo's. How fun, right?

As I said this is just a peek, so you check back on Tuesday for all the amazing art brought to you by the Altered Pages Design Team. I am creating a board book and I took the cute teacup theme and turned it a bit on its side.


 Blank board book.


Board book with text page, distressing with ink and stamping to add dimension.


A little collage magic with...um... yeah, a baby popping out of an English tea urn. 


Some fun with ephemera, washi tape, silver charms and trim, etc. 

Be sure to check back Tuesday for more pages added to my One Lump or Two Altered Board Book. 

Here are just a few of the items used. Make sure to check out Altered Pages for all your craft and art supply needs.

Arched door board book

My head is spinning baby doll collage sheet

Tea Party Flowers collage sheet

Pocket Watch Charm

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!
Steph S.

3 comments:

  1. I like the upside down teacup for the book. It's a beautiful start and I can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great fun! well done. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the whimsical design! great project!

    ReplyDelete