Monday, April 21, 2014

Trending Tuesday - all about Moo's.

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday!  It's Trending Tuesday over at the Altered Pages Blog.  I hope you are having fun seeing all of the work from the design team.  This Trending Tuesday is all about MOO's, or mini cards.  I am adding my moo's to the WIP "One Lump or Two" board book that I showed in an earlier post.    

This page is titled "Mama and Baby Moo".  It features the creepy cute baby doll heads, tiaras and my moos for the babies bodies.  I have added some bling, ephemera and a bit of lace as a veil.    


Here is the front cover of the board book. 



Collage sheets and tiaras getting ready for placement. 



I used my Art Anthology paints to finish out the tiara's






I hope you like it.  Make sure to check out all of the designers hard work.  And, as always, make sure to get all of your art and craft supplies at Altered Pages!!!


Here are links to just some of the supplies I used. 

Art Anthology Paints

Moo Collage Sheets

My Head is Spinning Collage Sheet

Arched Board Book

Crown Set from The Leaky Shed

5 comments:

  1. Another fun page in your board book. I like the lace veil on the tiara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your baby and mama moos. They make for a fun page in your board book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting and out of the box use of the Moos for your little book Stephanie, still think those dolls heads are creepy....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I know it Danie...creepy and for some reason I'm digging them lately. Maybe I want Halloween to get here. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the way your book is developing... Great Moo's. Congrats on being the guest artist on Unruly PaperArts!

    ReplyDelete